Bud Basics Grow Standard ensures product safety, process efficiency, and most importantly Product Quality. Based on recognized quality management principles like risk assessments, verification and validation, inspection schedules, and aspects & Impacts, the Bud Basics Grow Standard ensures that vigorous quality requirements are being met. Certified Grow facilities produce more consistent results, better yields, and improved consumer confidence!
Base grow standard; scalable for individual use or small scale industrial use (1-30,000sqft)
- Based on ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001: 2004 principles including aspects and impacts of materials, documentation of procedures, verification and validation techniques, etc.
- Scalable standard for novice to intermediate growers.
- Provides Industry Leading Proven Results
How Do You Define a Quality Growing Operation?
- Do you facilitate a Process Approach to your Grow Operation?
- How do you identify, control, measure & improve your operation?
- What are the Aspects and Impacts of your facility?
- How do you Control your Impact of the Environment?
- How do you define Quality in your Grow Operation?